Thursday, July 7, 2011

Some HEB Finds!! (7/6 - 7/12)

Stopped into HEB today to score some cheap ice cream treats for the kiddos and happened across an awesome deal! HEB currently has an overlapping deal with their Stouffer's Family Size Entrees. Buy the entree, get Stouffer's Easy Express Skillet Meal FREE with Yellow in-store coupon. Well, there's also a Yellow in-store coupon for a FREE 5 pk Hot Pockets WYB the Stouffer's Entree. Use both coupons to score a great deal. Here's what I got...

1 Stouffer's Family Size Lasagna 39 oz. @ $4.98
1 Stouffer's Skillet Meal
1 Hot Pockets Value Pack 5 ct.
- FREE Skillet Meal WYB Stouffers Entree Yellow coupon
- FREE Hot Pockets 5 ct. WYB Stouffers Entree Yellow coupon
Final Cost: $4.98 for all 3 items!

Mars Ice Cream Novelties 6-12 ct. @ $1.50 each
With in-store coupon
Final Cost: $1.50
**Look for $3 Savings tag on select packages. I found them on the M&M Cookie Sandwich packages. You'll find a $1 off coupon for future M&M Cookie Sandwich or Cones inside. Then run THIS DEAL to score more boxes for just $0.50 each!!

I was a little rushed at the store -- cold stuff in the car -- so I didn't get a chance to look around as much as I'd like. Hopefully I'll get another chance to shop soon and I'll come back to post more deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment