Friday, July 8, 2011

MegaSwagBucks Friday!! My big Win!!

Woohoo!! I just won 29 Swag Bucks!! Of course, this inspired me to come here and remind my readers that today is Mega Swag Bucks Day! Every Friday, Swag Bucks gives out 10,000 Swag Bucks in Mega Bills. This means you have a far higher chance of winning a Mega Buck when you search the web through the Swag Bucks website! So get to searchin'... and I hope you win big!!

While you're there, don't forget to take the daily poll, access the survey page, or stroll through the NOSO section (just hit "skip" if you're not interested in the offer, points will be awarded after you've viewed them all). You'll earn 1 point for each of these tasks which you can repeat daily to boost your earnings!

If you're not already a member of Swagbucks, you can join for free HERE! Earn points for searching the web, taking daily polls, surveys, viewing videos, and even printing coupons!! Then you can redeem your points for rewards. My favorite reward is a $5 Amazon.com e-Gift Card for just 450 points! It's easy and it's FREE!

1 comment: