Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Food Town Deals (7/27-8/2)

Great news!!! I called my local Food Town store this morning and spoke with the manager regarding stacking of coupons. I get the weekly ad mailed to me and they usually include a great Food Town store coupon, but since Food Town doesn't have a coupon policy on their website, I was never sure if these could be stacked with manufacturer coupons. Well, the manager confirmed that they can!! That makes for even more fantastic deals at a store that's quickly becoming one of my personal favorites! Please keep in mind that my Food Town does not double or triple coupons. And they limit "like" coupons to 6 per transaction. Here's what you can score at Food Town this week.

Tyson Grade A Whole Fryers @ $0.59/lb.

Tyson Grade A Breast Fillets or Tenders @ $1.29/lb.

4 lb. Bag of Oranges @ $1.99 each
**This comes to $0.50 per lb!

Green Cabbage @ $0.39/lb.

Sweet Plums @ $0.69/lb.

Calabacita Squash @ $0.69/lb.

Green Bell Peppers @ 3 for $1

Ortega Mild Taco Sauce @ $0.33
- $1/2 IP
Final Cost: 2 FREE!

Betty Crocker Muffin Mix Pouches 6.5 oz. @ 3 for $1
Final Cost: $0.33 each!

Pillsbury Brownie Mix 19.5 oz. @ $0.99
- .40/1 coupon from the 6/12 RP
Final Cost: $0.59

Pioneer Buttermilk Pancake Mix 2 lb. Box @ $0.88

Oscar Mayer Bologna or Salami 16 oz. @ $0.99

Jenni-O Sliced Turkey Bacon 12 oz. @ $1.49

Imperial Sugar 4 lb. Bag @ $1.99
- .50/1 IP
Final Cost: $1.49

Blue Bell Ice Cream 1/2 gal. @ $3.66
- $1/1 Food Town in-ad coupon, PLUS
- $1/1 IP
Final Cost: $1.66
**In-ad coupon requires $10 or more purchase. In-ad coupon only available through the home-mailed ad -- not included in the in-store ad.

Enfamil Premium Ready to Use Formula 32 oz. @ 4.99
- $5 Homemailer Checks
Final Cost: FREE!
**They have various varieties on sale priced $4.77 - $7.29. I'm not sure about the fine print on those Enfamil checks (received when you sign up with Enfamil as a new mother or mother-to-be), but thought I'd post it here as a possibility. My sister-in-law is pregnant, so I'm always on the lookout for possible good deals on baby products!

No comments:

Post a Comment