Thursday, June 23, 2011

HEB Deals this Week!! (6/22-6/28)

Good week for stocking up at HEB this week with very few manufacturer coupons required! Keep in mind that sales vary by region with HEB, so check your local ad. View the H-E-B coupon policy online. Here's what I see in my ad for this week...

Large Red Delicious Apples @ $0.67/lb.

Hill Country Fare Split Chicken Breasts @ $1/lb.

Strawberries 1 lb. @ $1.25
**These were not in the ad, but hopefully you can find them at this price in your store too!


HEB Brand Fruit Cups 4 pk @ $1 each


Minute Maid Fruit Juice 64 oz. @ $1 each


Budget Saver Monster Pops 8 ct. @ $1 each

- .50/1 IP coupon
Final Cost: $0.50
**Thanks, Katy Couponers!

HEB Ready to Brew Tea 22, 24, or 100 ct. @ $1 each
Nutrikist Juice Drink 6 oz. Pouches 10 ct. @ $1.69
- FREE Nutrikist WYB HEB Cold Brew Tea HEB Yellow coupon
Final Cost: $0.50 each
**Limit 5 with $10 Additional Purchase on Tea. Must buy Cold Brew variety to use FREE Nutrikist coupons. Also, I was told by a store employee that the 5 for $5 price on the cold brewed variety was a misprint, but since they hadn't removed the stickers from the shelf, they would honor the price for me. But when I got to the register, they rang up at $1 each and did not require a price modification. So you might want to hurry and/or speak to a manager before you try this deal. I would find it very disappointing if they decided not to honor the sales ad. The ad specifically pictures the cold brewed tea in the 5 for $5 price.

Eggo Waffles 10 ct. @ $1 each
HEB Frozen Strawberries 16 oz.
- FREE HEB Frozen Strawberries 16 oz. WYB Eggo Waffles HEB Yellow Coupon
Final Cost: $0.50 each!!
**Limit 5 with $10 Additional Purchase on waffles. My store was out of the frozen strawberries, but I was told I could hold onto my receipt and my coupons, and they would let me get my free strawberries when the trucks came in tomorrow afternoon.


HEB TEXAS SHOWDOWN
Buy Tropicana Orange Juice 59 oz. @ $3.08
Get H-E-B Orange Juice 59 oz. FREE
(With in-store coupon)

Final Cost: $1.54 each!!
**We've decided that we like the HEB brand EVEN better than the Tropicana!!

FOUND FREEBIE

Dial Nutriskin Lotion 3 oz. @ $1.99
- $2/1 coupon from the 6/12 RP
Final Cost: FREE!!
**This is a regular price. Coupon expires 6/30.


So I paid $12.33 for everything you see in the picture above and I'll get THREE 16 oz. packs of frozen strawberries tomorrow too! That's an average of $0.69 per item. Not bad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment