Saturday, June 25, 2011

FREE Box Ritz, Wheat Thins, or Triscuits! (My Coke Rewards)

If you're like us and drink a lot of coke products, you definitely wanna check out the My Coke Rewards program. It's free to join and you can score some great freebies. All you do is register for a free account, then enter codes found under coca-cola brand bottle caps (3 points each) or inside coca-cola brand 12-20 pks (10-20 points each) to earn points that can be used toward items in their rewards catalog. We've been a member for years now and I typically like to save my points for FREE photo prints or free video game rentals for the kids. But I was browsing through the rewards available on the website today and I found a few neat ones I thought I'd share. Here are my favorites available at the moment...
  • 25 Points: 25 FREE 4 x 6 Photo Prints from Snapfish
  • 30 Points: FREE 20 oz. Coca-Cola Product coupon
  • 30 Points: FREE 20 oz. Minute-Maid Product coupon
  • 50 Points: 50 FREE 4 x 6 Photo Prints from Snapfish
  • 100 Points: FREE Movie Rental from Blockbuster
  • 140 Points: Carl's Jr. $5 Gift Card
  • 165 Points: FREE Box of Ritz, Wheat Thins, or Triscuit
  • 190 Points: FREE Video Game Rental from Blockbuster
  • 240 Points: FREE 12 pk. Coca-Cola Product coupon
What do you like to use your My Coke Rewards points on?

No comments:

Post a Comment