Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Food Town Deals (6/22 - 6/28)

Food Town is a Houston area grocery store that I've been paying more attention to lately. To be honest, their nearest store is still a little outside my regular shopping area, but my local Walmart will ad-match their prices. And since they usually have a few GREAT sale items, I've found it beneficial to check in on their ad every week. Here's what you can score at Food Town this week.

Roma Tomatoes @ $0.69/lb.


Sweet Juicy Peaches @
$0.69/lb.

Mild Yellow Onions @ $0.39/lb.

Baby Carrots 1 lb. Bag @ $0.79 each

Chicken Drumsticks Jumbo Pack @ $0.99/lb.

Loin-End Pork Chops Family Pack @ $1.49/lb.

Tyson Boneless Skinless Breast or Tenders @ $1.49/lb.

Wyler's Unsweetened Drink Mixes @ 16 for $1

Allegra Elbow Mac or Thin Spaghetti Pasta 1 lb. @ $0.44

Hungry Jack Mashed Potatoes 6.6 oz. @ $0.66
- $1/2 coupon from the 5/22 SS
Final Cost: $0.16 each WYB 2!!

Hunt's Ketchup 24 oz. @ $0.99
- $1/2 coupon from the June issue of All You magazine
Final Price: $0.49 each WYB 2!!

Pop Secret Microwave Popcorn 3 ct. @ $0.99
- .50/2 coupon from the 6/19 RP
Final Cost: $0.74 each!!

Bar S Jumbo Hot Dogs or Bologna 1 lb. @ $1.29
- $1/2 coupon from the 5/22 RP
Final Cost: $0.79 each

Long Grain Rice 20 lb. Bag @ $5.99
**This is a GREAT price for rice and we eat a ton of it here at the house. I always buy the 20 lb. bags and store it in a mid-size Rubbermaid bin. Unfortunately, my hubby is very picky and will only eat Jasmine rice from the Asian food store which costs a little over $20 for a 20 lb. bag. OUCH!!!

2 comments:

  1. Watch your receipt. Foodtown on Beltway near Beechnut is manually putting the free items that you get using your coupons as food so you can pay tax on the free items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... that's interesting. I actually don't shop Food Town, myself, but I ad-match at Walmart. Food Town is a little bit out of my way. I've wanted to visit and check it out, though. If I do, I'll shop the one on 529. :D

    ReplyDelete