Friday, May 6, 2011

HEB Run: 26 items, Average $0.34 per item!!

I had some coupons expiring, so I made a run to HEB tonight. Found some GREAT deals! Here's what I got...

Strawberries 1 lb. @ $0.98 each
**These are in the ad for $1.50 each, but were priced at $0.98 when we got to the store. Nice surprise!!

2 Duncan Hines Cake Mix @ 2 for $1

Final Cost: $0.50 each

2 Casa Fiesta Refried Beans 16 oz. @ $0.60 each
- $1/2 coupon from the 4/17 SS
Final Cost: $0.10 each!!
**This coupon is limit 1 per transaction.

2 Wheat Thins Stix 8 oz. @ $2 each
2 Philadelphia Minis 4 ct.
- 2) $1/1 Wheat Thin Stix coupon from the 4/17 SS or IP, PLUS
- 2) FREE Philadelphia Minis WYB Stix Yellow In-Store Coupon
Final Cost: All 4 Items for $2 -- $0.50 each!!

Tyson Anytizers Bagged Chicken 25-32 oz. @ 6.98
Breyers Ice Cream 48 oz.
- $1/1 Tyson coupons from the 3/6 SS or IP
, PLUS
- FREE Breyers Ice Cream WYB Tyson Yellow In-Store Coupon
Final Cost: $5.98 for both -- $2.99 each!!

2 Coffee-Mate Liquid Creamers 16 oz. @ $1.73 each
- 2) FREE Coffee-Mate Liquid Creamers coupons (no longer available)
Final Cost: 2 FREE!!
**These are on sale this week buy 2 get 1 FREE with in-store coupon. But for whatever reason, this coupon ended up being such a pain and would NOT come off. I ended up in customer service where I was given 3 different reasons why I couldn't use all three coupons, even though I had no problems with the other yellow coupon items!! Since I had ice cream melting in my cart, I finally decided to just have them remove the third FREE one from my purchase and I used my two FREE coupons that were expiring today. Gonna email HEB tomorrow to see if anything can be done. Oh well....


Similac Sensitive 1 qt. Ready to Feed @ $3.84
- $5/1 coupon from the 4/3 SS
Final Cost: FREE + $1.16 overage
**This coupon is limit 1 per transaction!

3 Taster's Choice Coffee Sticks 6 ct. @ $1 each
- 3) $1/1 coupons found at HEB
Final Cost: 3 FREE!!
**These coupons expired today.

3 Coffee-mate Creamer Sticks 5-7 ct. @ $1
- 3) $1/1 coupon found at HEB
Final Cost: 3 FREE!!

**These coupons expired today.

3 Nivea for Women Body Washes @ $3 each
- 3) $3/1 coupons from the 4/17 RP
Final Cost: 3 FREE!!

3 Nivea for Men Body Washes @ $3 each
- 3) $3/1 coupons from the 4/17 RP
Final Cost: 3 FREE!!


Paid $9 for everything in the picture -- 26 items. That's an average of $0.34 per item! Sweet!! Hopefully tomorrow I get the good news that I can get one more FREE Coffee-Mate Creamer too. *fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment