Sunday, April 3, 2011

Walgreens Run -- FREE Toothpaste!

OK, so my Register Rewards finally caught up with me again. I had quite a few that were expiring this week and not too much in the sales ad I wanted. So I made the best of it and scored some FREE toothpaste and Cascade to restock my stockpile. Here's how it went down...

Transaction #1

Colgate MaxFresh Toothpaste 6 oz. @ $2.99

- $3 RR received
Final Cost: FREE + $0.01 moneymaker!
**There's supposed to be a .35/1 coupon in the 4/3 SS that would make this a small moneymaker, but I didn't have this coupon in my insert.

3 Cascade Dishwasher Detergent 60 oz. @ $3.99 each
- 3) $1/1 coupons from the P&G Everyday Savings Book
- $3 RR received for spending $10
Final Cost: $1.99 each

Hershey's Bunny @ $0.39

Paid $12 in previous Register Rewards and $0.35 OOP. Got back $6 in new Register Rewards. Total for this transaction: $6.35. Not an impressive price unless you take into account the fact that most of my Register Rewards were earned in moneymaker scenarios and I only paid $0.35 out of pocket for all 5 items!

Transaction #2

Colgate MaxFresh Toothpaste 6 oz. @ $2.99
- $3 RR received
Final Cost: FREE + $0.01 moneymaker!


3 Hershey/Cadbury Easter Candies @ $0.39 each

Paid $4 in previous Register Rewards and $0.16 OOP. Got back a $3 RR for buying the toothpaste. Total for this transaction: $1.16. So I got everything in the picture for $7.51. But I only paid $0.51 total OOP. Nice!!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment