Friday, April 15, 2011

Randalls: Free Mentos Gum + Price-Matching!

So I have to apologize first for posting this deal at 10:30 on Friday night when one of these items was a "Friday Only" deal. Just couldn't be helped. We were running around today with errands and such, so I decided to stock up on the $0.69 sodas at Randalls. These were limit 2 so I had to make several trips at several different stores and I also did some price-matching at Walmart. So here's what I got...

RANDALL'S

4 Mentos Gum @ $1 each
- 4) .35/1 coupons from the 3/20 SS
Final Cost: 4 FREE!!
**Bought 1 with each 2 soda purchases (4 transactions, 4 stores) since my Randalls will only triple 1 "like" coupon. Each coupon tripled to $1.

6 Marie Callender's Entrees @ $2 each
- 6) $1/1 coupons from the Safeway Frozen Food booklet
Final Cost: $1 each

8 Pepsi/Dr. Pepper 2 liter Sodas @ $0.69 each
**Friday Only. Limit 2. So I had to go to several stores. This was easy because we were already out and about today. And my hubby wanted to rent a movie tonight, so I made him get 2 more while he was at Randalls.

WALMART

2 Pepsi 2 liters @ $0.69
**Price-matched these from the Randall's ad. I wanted to make sure I could price-match "This Day Only" type deals and also gain some clarification on the "limit of 2" issue. I was hoping Walmart wouldn't limit me, but when I asked at customer service, she said I could only get 2. So that's what I got! Sodas not pictured because the kids already put them in the garage and I was too lazy to go get them! LOL

Zucchini Squash @ $0.47/lb. <-- AWESOME PRICE!!
**Price-matched these from the Randall's ad. I actually wanted to buy these at Randall's but every store I went to was either sold out or had a crappy selection. Walmart had a great stock and they were gorgeous!

Similac Sensitive 1 qt. Ready to Feed @ $3.84
- $5/1 coupon from the 4/3 SS
Final Cost: FREE + $1.16 overage
**This coupon is limit 1 per transaction!

Too many receipts to give each total. But I paid around $13 for everything in the picture + 2 more soda 2 liters in the garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment