Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Kraft Mayonnaise just $1.24 at Fiesta!

There's a great deal on Kraft Mayonnaise or Miracle Whip this week at Fiesta! Personally, I plan on ad-matching this one at Walmart during my weekly trip! And while I'm at it, I think I'll grab a few more Green Bell Peppers!

Kraft Mayonnaise or Miracle Whip 30 oz. @ $1.99
(limit 1)
- .75/1 coupon from the 4/10 SS
- .55/1 coupon Kraft Food & Family "Make Today Delicious" book
- .50/1 peelie (found on Kraft Olive Oil Dressing)

Final Cost: As low as $1.24


Green Bell Peppers @ $0.39 each

**I actually bought these last week for $0.59 each, so this is an exciting price! Stocking up again!

1 comment:

  1. I just bought two jars today at Joe V's at 1.00 each! I went there to get just milk, but since Fiesta has the same mayonnaise for 1.99 I just couldn't help it!

    ReplyDelete