Thursday, April 21, 2011

FREE Nivea Body Wash at Walmart!

You can score FREE Nivea Body Wash at Walmart with a coupon found in past Sunday's RedPlum insert. Here's how it works...

Nivea Body Wash 16.9 oz. @ $3
- $3/1 coupon from the 4/17 RP
Final Cost: FREE!!

Please note there are TWO of the $3 Nivea Body Wash coupons in this insert -- one for any Nivea Body Wash and one specifically for the men's version. Also, my store has been completely wiped out ever since this deal broke. Target has these priced at $3.04, so just $0.04 after coupon. But hopefully you have better luck finding them in stock at your local Walmart. If not, just be patient. The coupons don't expire until May 15th.

2 comments:

  1. So I finally made it to Walmart and bought 8 women's body wash with my mom's employee discount and got $0.51 back. First the register required supervisor override and the cashier kept on telling me to buy something else. But the CSM came by and told the cashier that they now give cash back. The policy is taped at the register.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you even find the body wash in stock?? All my stores have been wiped out. I really hope they restock them before the coupon expires. My hubby loves the Nivea for Men body wash. And I'm hoping to get some for Christmas goody baskets for his employees. :D

    ReplyDelete