Saturday, April 30, 2011

Free Nivea Body Wash at HEB + Similac Overage!!

If you've been looking for the Nivea Body Wash at Walmart and finding it out of stock, you might want to try your local HEB store. My HEB had them priced at $3 each, so FREE after coupon! They were out of stock yesterday, but I found them this afternoon!! Also, I saw that HEB had the Similac Sensitive priced at $3.84, the same as Walmart. So I decided to try it out with my coupon and it went through at full value beeplessly!! So another great place to score some overage. Remember that those coupons are 1 per transaction. Here's what I got...

Similac Sensitive 1 qt. Ready to Feed @ $3.84
- $5/1 coupon from the 4/3 SS
Final Cost: FREE + $1.16 overage
**This coupon is limit 1 per transaction!

2 Old Orchard Apple Juice 64 oz. @ $1 each
Final Cost: $1 each

**There's a .50/1 IP available. I already used mine during my last trip.

2 Taster's Choice Coffee Sticks 7 ct. @ $1 each
- 2) $1/1 coupons found at HEB
Final Cost: 2 FREE!!
**These were priced @ $1.19 at the HEB store where I found the coupons. Found them for $1 at the other store I go to. Weird price differences.

2 Coffee-mate Creamer Sticks 5 ct. @ $1
- 2) $1/1 coupon found at HEB
Final Cost: 2 FREE!!


2 Nivea for Women Body Washes @ $3 each
- 2) $3/1 coupons from the 4/17 RP
Final Cost: 2 FREE!!

2 Nivea for Men Body Washes @ $3 each
- 2) $3/1 coupons from the 4/17 RP
Final Cost: 2 FREE!!


Paid $0.84 OOP for everything you see in the picture!! Great shopping day!

2 comments:

  1. I have a love/hate issue with HEB, my mom sent me the link to your blog and I love it! Thanks for the match up and the Nivea news! These Nivea Q's are buring a hole in my binder!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so welcome!! Hopefully you're able to find them in your stores. Mine was out of stock one day and fully stocked the next! Walmart has been wiped out ever since the deal broke. HEB hasn't been my primary store -- I only started shopping them again since Kroger ended the double/triple coupon program here in Houston. But, so far, I'm finding good deals! :D

    ReplyDelete