Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Food Town Deals (4/27 -5/3)

Food Town is a Houston area grocery store that I've been paying more attention to lately. To be honest, their nearest store is still a little outside my regular shopping area, but my local Walmart will ad-match their prices. And since they usually have a few GREAT sale items, I've found it beneficial to check in on their ad every week. Here's what you can score at Food Town this week.

Fresh Cabbage @ $0.29/lb <-- great price!!

Sweet Texas Onions @ $0.39/lb

Pop Secret Popcorn 3 pk. @ $0.99
- $1/2 coupon from the 4/17 RP #2
Final Price: $0.98 for 2!!

**My daughter is a popcorn freak, so I'll definitely be snagging some of these!!!

Blue Bell Ice Cream 1/2 gallon @ $3.88
- $1/1 In-Ad Coupon with $10 purchase
Final Cost: $2.88
**There's also a $1/1 IP coupon, if Food Fair allows you to stack a manufacturer's coupon with an in-store coupon. If so, your final price would be $1.88!


Bar S Corn Dogs 3lb. Box @ $3.99
- $1/1 Bar S Classic Corn Dogs IP
Final Cost: $2.99

Borden Milk @ $3.88/Gallon
- .75/1 Borden Milk IP
Final Cost: $3.13

No comments:

Post a Comment