Saturday, April 23, 2011

$3 Clearance on Toddler Sandals at Walmart!!

I found a GREAT deal on sandals for my 2 year-old at Walmart yesterday! These are the same shoes I bought for him last summer and we LOVED them. (He even outgrew them before the end of the Summer, so I ended up buying him 2 pairs last year!) So I was super excited to find they not only had the same pairs in stock this year, but they were clearanced at $3 each! If you can find these on clearance in your store, pair that price with some Similac overage and you've got a smokin' deal on shoes for your little one!

Here's how my transaction went down....

1 Pair Faded Glory Sandals @ $3 (Clearance)

1 Similac Sensitive 1 qt. Ready-to-Feed @ $3.84
- $5/1 coupon from the 4/3 SS
Final Cost: FREE + $1.16 overage

Paid just $2.09 OOP!! ($0.25 in tax) And baby boy has new shoes just in time for Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment