Saturday, March 26, 2011

Walmart Run -- Fun with Overage!!

I've been avoiding Walmart lately. I still have a ton of those $3 Gain coupons but I just keep putting it off. Not sure why. Even with the great new coupon policy -- printed, in my binder, and ready for battle -- I just don't feel secure at checkout. So far, though, I've had 3 GREAT trips with ZERO hassles. So I'm slowly building my confidence. And my excitement! Here's what I got today... (Potato chips were freebies being handed out at the front of the store today!! We scored them coming in and going out!)

Transaction #1

4 Gain Fabric Softeners 40 ct. @ $1.87
- 4) $3/1 coupon in the 2/13 RP
Final Cost: 4 FREE + $4.52 overage!!

2 Cottonelle Ultra 12 pk @ $6.97
- 2) .50/1 coupons from the 3/13 SS or IP
- $10 Walmart Mail-in Gift Card Rebate
Final Cost: $1.47 each

Paid $9.11 OOP. Will submit for $10 Walmart Rebate Gift Card. So this transaction will eventually be FREE + $0.89 moneymaker!!

Transaction #2

4 Gain Fabric Softeners 40 ct. @ $1.87
- 4) $3/1 coupon in the 2/13 RP
Final Cost: 4 FREE + $4.52 overage!!
**Had to split these transaction up since these coupons are a "limit of 4 like coupons" per transaction.

Gallon 2% Milk @ $3.18 <--- HOLY COW!!

2 Starkist Tuna Pouches @ $0.78 each
- .75/2 coupon from the 3/6 RP
Final Cost: $0.41 each!!

2 Steamfresh Broccoli Cuts @ $0.98 each
- $1/2 coupon from the Safeway Frozen Booklet
Final Cost: $0.48 each!!

Paid $0.44 OOP in this transaction. So I got everything in both transactions -- all 15 items pictured and 4 potato chip freebies -- for FREE + $0.45 moneymaker after coupons and rebate! I'm lovin' Walmart today!!

2 comments:

  1. I know!! Thanks for letting me know how your trips went! I'm slowly losing that "ready for a fight" feeling every time I approach the register. Kinda crushing on Walmart again. :P

    ReplyDelete