Saturday, March 26, 2011

Walgreens Run -- 9 Items FREE + $2.41 Profit!

My daughter is starting to become interested in makeup, and I'm always looking for a great "bribe" to get her to go shopping with me, so the Walgreens Almay deal made us BOTH happy today! Keep in mind that the new sale starts tomorrow, so if you're wanting to run these register reward deals -- go tonight! Here's what we got...

Almay intense i-color shadow @ $5.59 (on sale 30% off)
- $2/1 coupon from the 3/6 SS, PLUS
- $2/1 Walgreens coupon from the Spring Beauty Guide
- $5 RR received for buying any Almay cosmetic
Final Cost: FREE + $3.41 moneymaker!!

Plackers Flossers 90 ct. @ $2
- $2 RR received
Final Cost: FREE!!

6 Cream of Wheat Value Packs @ $1 each
- 6) $1/1 coupons from the 1/9 SS
Final Cost: 6 FREE!!
**These coupons BEEP -- but cashier pushed them through.

Pretzel and Cheese Snack Pack 6 ct. @ $1
**We needed to spend at least another $0.50 to pay with the $4 Register Reward I wanted to use. Since my daughter was with me, she chose these.

Paid with a $4 Register Reward (earned on Reach Toothbrushes) + $0.59 OOP. Got back $7 in new Register Rewards. So I got everything in the picture for FREE and made a profit of $2.41!

2 comments:

  1. Daughter??? You look like a teenager on your picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... errr, NO. I have a 15 year-old son, a 10 year-old daughter, and an almost 2-year old son. I haven't been a teenager for .... many, many, many.... many... years. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete