Thursday, March 10, 2011

Walgreens: Fruity Pebbles Moneymaker!!

UPDATE: Reports are coming in that double catalinas are no longer printing on the Fruity Pebbles deal. So if you buy 3, you'll only get back ONE $2 Register Reward. Buy 4, get back ONE $3 RR. And if you buy 5, you'll only get back ONE $4 Register Reward. Still a great deal, though, if you can find them in stock at your store.

Stopped in at Walgreens tonight to test a *HOT* new deal on Fruity Pebbles cereal cups. There are two overlapping offers on Fruity Pebbles -- a catalina offer and a register reward offer -- and apparently, the single cup size is triggering both! Here's how it works...

Buy 3 Fruity Pebbles Cups @ $0.79 each with in-ad coupon
Pay $2.37
Get back a $2 Register Reward AND $2 Catalina
Final Cost: 3 cereal cups for FREE + $1.63 moneymaker!

Or even better…

Buy 5 Fruity Pebbles Cups @ $0.79 each with in-ad coupon
Pay $3.95
Get back a $4 Register Reward AND $4 Catalina
Final Cost: 5 FREE + $4.05 moneymaker!

I was able to find 5 in the first store I visited, but every other store was completely wiped out. This is my husband's FAVORITE cereal, so I was really hoping to run it at least one more time. They were also out of the Lysol toilet bowl cleaner I was hoping to get. I'll have to check back tomorrow to see if any have been restocked. Anyway... here's what I got tonight...

2 Pedicare Infant Fever Drops @ $6.29 each
- 2) $2/1 IP coupons
- $5 in-ad coupon (deducted $10)
Final Cost: 2 FREE + $1.42 overage!
**Also triggered a $1.50/1 catalina coupon at checkout, so I can buy another one for a $0.21 moneymaker.

5 Fruity Pebble Cereal Cups @ $0.79 with in-ad coupon
- $4 Catalina OYNSO received for buying 5
- $4 RR received for buying 5
Final Cost: 5 FREE + $4.05 moneymaker!!

Broadway Nails @ $2.49 (50% off sale)
- $2/1 IP
Final Cost: $0.49
**My 10 year-old daughter actually wanted these. She even handed over the coupon herself and was super excited about the good deal she was getting!

Paid with a $3 previous RR and $0.02 OOP. Got back a $4 Register Reward and $4 Catalina OYNSO. So I got everything in the picture for FREE + $4.98 moneymaker!

1 comment:

  1. silly me...I went tonight and grabbed a bunch of frosted flakes thinking it would trigger register rewards..no luck...Well at least I got my favorite cereal..hahahah.

    ReplyDelete