Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Kroger March to Savings Sale -- One Week Left!

OK, so let me apologize first. I'm EXTREMELY late in posting this Kroger March to Savings post. I think I made the run pictured above either Thursday or Friday of last week, but with all the home improvement stuff we've been doing here, my blogging has been running dreadfully behind. The good news for you guys is that most of these deals will continue through this week also! Still plenty of time to grab some good deals! So here's what I got last week. And I think I'll create a separate post with new ad deals (from today's new ad) for this week + all the March to Savings matchups.

March to Savings Mega Event: Save $5 instantly at checkout when you purchase 10 Participating Items. Must buy in sets of 10. Prices shown reflect discount at register.

5 Fruit Pebbles Cereals @ $1.99
- $4 OYNSO WYB 5 (Ended 3/20!!)
Final Cost: $1.19 each
**I bought these in the hopes that a $3/2 CRT coupon would print, making another batch of 5 cost just $0.79 each, but it didn't print. And unfortunately, the catalina deal is no longer available. I took this picture BEFORE it ended and was just too lazy to take a new picture -- sorry about that.

6 Sunny D's @ $0.89 each
- 6) .25/1 coupons from the 1/16 SS (tripled to .75 each)
Final Cost: $0.14 each!

12 Ronzoni Smart Taste Pastas @ $0.69 each
- 6) $1/2 coupons from the 1/23 SS
Final Cost: $0.19 each!

2 Heluva Good Sour Cream Dips @ $1.19
- 2) .50/1 IP coupons (doubled to $1 each)
Final Cost: $0.19 each
**There's also a .75/1 coupon in the 2/27 SS that will make this dip $0.44 each! AND -- if you happened to print the .50/1 coupon last week, it looks like the coupon has reset. I was able to print 2 more this morning!! Awesome -- more cheap dip!

Wheat Thin Crackers @ $1.95
- FREE Kroger Home Mailer Coupon (- $2.45)
Final Cost: FREE + $0.50 moneymaker!
**Got this coupon during Valentine's Week posted about HERE!

Philadelphia Cooking Cream @ $1.99
- FREE Kroger Ecoupon (-$2.49)
Final Cost: FREE + $0.50 moneymaker!
**Got this coupon from playing the March to Savings Instant Win game!

3 Spams @ $1.68 each
- $1/3 coupon from the 2/13 SS
Final Cost: $1.35 each!
**I find these pretty disgusting, but my husband loves them! Does make for a decent Spam Fried Rice if you load up on the veggies!

NON-MEGA DEALS

6 Yakisoba Noodles @ $0.88 each
- 6) .50/1 coupons from the 3/13 SS (doubled to $0.88)
Final Cost: 6 FREE!!

6 Dial Hand Soaps @ $1 each
- 6) .35/1 coupons from the 3/13 RP (tripled to $1)
Final Cost: 6 FREE!!
**Not sure if these are still on sale this week at this price. I'll check when I visit the store -- hopefully today or tomorrow. Couldn't hurt to have the coupons on hand, as these types of sales often run for 2 weeks.

Pantene Shampoo @ $3.49
- FREE Kroger Ecoupon (-$3.49)
Final Cost: FREE!!
**Won this coupon during the previous Deal of the Day Promotion!

I broke these purchases up into 2 different transactions at 2 different stores. Paid a total of $16.26 OOP and still have a $4 Catalina to use on a future purchase. So I got everything in the picture -- 43 Items Total -- for a total of $12.26! That's an average of $0.29 per item! Not bad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment