Sunday, March 6, 2011

CVS Run: Cheap Milk + FREE Revlon Nail Polish!

Wow!! CVS is offering up an awesome deal on milk this week. This appears to be a regional deal so prices and participation may vary -- check your ad. But my local sales ad had the Oak Farms Gallon milk priced at $2.99 with $1 ECB received = $1.99 final price!! (Excludes 1% and flavored milk. Limit 2.) I was also testing out my 20% off coupon theory posted about HERE -- and it worked!! Here's what I got...

2 Oak Farms 2% Milk Gallons @ $2.99 each
- $2 ECB received ($1 each - limit 2)
Final Cost: $1.99 each!!

Revlon Nail Polish @ $3.99
- $3 coupon printed from the magic coupon machine
- $3 ECB received (limit 1)
Final Cost: FREE + $2.01 moneymaker!!

Nescafe Taster's Choice Decaffeinated 6 ct. @ $1
- $1/1 coupon (found at HEB)
Final Cost: FREE!! ($0.20 overage after 20% coupon)

Clean and Clear Persa Gel @ $6.39
- $2/1 IP coupon
Final Cost: $4.39 ($3.11 after 20% coupon)
**I had to buy this for my daughter this week anyway. I found it priced at $5.39 at Walmart, but with the 20% off CVS email coupon, I knew I would get it for $5.11, so a tiny savings.

Used the 20% OFF CVS email coupon, which deducted $1.48 for both the Clean and Clear and Taster's Choice. Paid $9.78 in previous Extra Care Bucks and $0.10 OOP. Got back $5 in new Extra Care Bucks. So I got everything in the picture for just $4.88!

No comments:

Post a Comment