Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Walgreens Run -- Rolling Register Rewards!

With the exception of my husband's Melatonin, there wasn't too much in the Walgreens ad I wanted this week. The main focus was simply to roll my register rewards forward for use in a better week. Here's what I got...

Natrol Melatonin 100 ct @ $3
- $2/1 coupon from the 10/10 RP
- $3 RR received
Final Cost: FREE + $2 moneymaker!

Arnicare Pain Relief Gel 2.6 oz @ $5.99
- $2/1 IP coupon
- $6 RR received
Final Cost: FREE + $2.01 moneymaker!
**This coupon beeps -- will depend on your cashier if they decide to accept it or not.


Blink Eye Drops 0.33 or 0.5 oz @ $7.99
- $1/1 coupon from the 1/2 SS
- $8 RR received
Final Cost: FREE + $1.01 moneymaker!

Icy Hot No-Mess Vapor Gel 2 oz @ $3.99
- $1/1 coupon from the 1/30 SS
- $3 RR received
Final Cost: FREE!


Walgreens Brand Bleach 96 fl. oz. @ $1 (Sale)
** Used this as a filler. I needed bleach anyway and liked this price.


Paid $15 in previous Register Rewards and $0.97 OOP. Got back $20 in new Register Rewards. So I got everything in the picture for FREE and actually made $4.03! And my register rewards are safely rolled ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment