Monday, February 7, 2011

Walgreens Run: Burning my Register Rewards!

So my register rewards finally caught up to me. I had over $40 in Register Rewards to spend yesterday or they were going to expire. And unfortunately, there weren't very many good deals in this week's ad. Still, Use 'em or Lose 'em!! So this is what I decided to get...

Transaction #1:

Veripur Hand Sanitizer 3 oz. @ $3.99
- $4 RR received
Final Cost: FREE!

Right Guard Total Defense 5 Body Wash 13.5 oz @ $3.99
- $1/1 peelie found on Body Wash
- $3 RR received
Final Cost: FREE!

2 Colgate Maxfresh with Mouthwash Beads @ $2.29 each
- 2) .75/1 coupons from the 1/30 SS
- $3 RR for buying 2
Final Cost: $0.04 each!
**Other varieties of MaxFresh Toothpaste are on sale 2 for $5, but I found this variety marked down to $2.29 each and they were still part of the register reward deal! You must buy 2 to receive the register reward.

Planters Trail Mix 6 oz @ 3 for $5
- $2 RR received WYB 3
Final Cost: $1 each!
**The hubby has been begging for Trail Mix and I kept putting him off hoping for a deal! Yah!

Spend $25 on Select Huggies/Enfamil products, Get $5 RR
3 Huggies Jumbo packs @ $8.99 each
- 3) $2/1 diapers coupons from the 1/23 SS or IP
- $5 RR received for spending $25 or more
Final Cost: $5.32 each!
**This scenario will also work for the Pull-Ups Jumbo packs. Just use the $2/1 Pull-Ups coupon from the 1/23 SS or IP.


Twix Singles @ $0.49 (filler item!)

Paid $32 in previous Register Rewards and $4.64 OOP. Got back $17 in new Register Rewards. Total for this transaction: $19.64


Transaction #2:

Veripur Hand Sanitizer 3 oz. @ $3.99
- $4 RR received
Final Cost: FREE + $0.01 moneymaker!

Right Guard Total Defense 5 Body Wash 13.5 oz @ $3.99
- $1/1 peelie found on Body Wash
- $3 RR received
Final Cost: FREE!

2 Colgate Maxfresh with Mouthwash Beads @ $2.29 each
- 2) .75/1 coupons from the 1/30 SS
- $3 RR for buying 2
Final Cost: $0.04 each!

**Other varieties of MaxFresh Toothpaste are on sale 2 for $5, but I found this variety marked down to $2.29 each and they were still part of the register reward deal! You must buy 2 to receive the register reward.

Paid with a $10 previous Register Reward + $0.06 OOP. Got back $10 in Register Rewards. Total for this transaction: $0.06!

So I got everything in the picture for $19.70 -- the bulk of that being for the diapers. That's actually a pretty high total for me, but I have to remember that most of the Register Rewards I used to pay for this total were PURE profit register rewards, which means I actually MADE money in the transactions I earned them in. And I only paid a total of $4.70 out of pocket.

(See the rest of my favorite Walgreens deals for this week!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment