Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Target Run -- FREE Cereal & Reese's!!

Here's what I got on a recent run to Target. Cereal prices are apparently on price-cut through 2/12, so you should be able to run this deal through Saturday.

2 Boxes Kellogg's Crunchy Nut Cereal @ $2.50 each
2 Boxes Kellogg's Special K Oats & Honey @ $2.50 each
- 2) $1/1 Special K Oats & Honey IP coupons
- 2) $1/1 Crunchy Nut coupons from the 1/23 RP, PLUS
- 1) $1/2 Special K Target web coupon
- 2) Buy 1 Kelloggs cereal get Crunchy Nut FREE Target web coupons
- $2.50 for submitting "Try Me Free" rebate found on Crunchy Nut box
Final Cost: 4 boxes FREE + $2.50 moneymaker!
** I just realized the $1/1 Special K Oats and Honey IP coupon is out of prints. You could use the .70/1 coupons found in the 2/6 RP instead. If so, you'll pay $0.60 OOP for 4 boxes of cereal and you'll get back $2.50 for the rebate, making all four boxes FREE + $1.90 moneymaker!

4 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups @ $0.69 each
- 2) BOGO coupons from the 12/12 SS, PLUS
- 2) BOGO Target web coupons
Final Cost: 4 FREE!!

2 Kraft Shredded Cheese 8 oz. @ $2.04 each
- $1/2 coupon from the 1/23 SS, PLUS
- $1.25/2 Target web coupon
Final Cost: $0.92 each
**The Target web coupon currently available is $1.50/2. That should make for an even better deal!!

Paid $1.83 OOP and I'll get back $2.50 for submitting the cereal rebate. So I basically got everything in the picture for FREE + $0.67 moneymaker! $0.18 moneymaker after the cost of the stamp. Still a fabulous deal!

2 comments:

  1. Lol your funny! about being almost grateful for being sick to use your prob free meds!! haha!! I totally laughed when I read that. I thought the same thing!!!
    Thanks for the well wishes. The wind has picked up here pretty good so my sinuses are on the fritz again! ugh! down some more sudefed and advil! im off the the farmers market.

    Awsoem deall girl!! I think i am missing some coupons some how? Maybe being sick made me loopy! I could of swore I had these Q's?? ahh who knows.

    I am also going to a store here called FoodMaxx. They are pretty cheap. I am going to see if I cn score some deals.

    Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which coupons are you missing? I realized after I posted that the $1/1 Special K coupon was already out of prints, so I posted an alternative insert coupon to use. Hopefully you have those. And even if not, try working the numbers using the coupons you DO have. Sometimes it's still a decent deal.

    Good luck with FoodMaxx! Never heard of that one. Can't wait to see what you get!! :D

    ReplyDelete