Friday, February 25, 2011

Target Run for FREE Sobe Lifewaters!

Target has a great deal running on Sobe Lifewaters this week. Buy any 10 Sobe Lifewaters at 10 for $10 and get back a $5 Target Gift Card. This deal gets even sweeter if you have any of the FREE Sobe Lifewater coupons gained through last Summer's Heads or Tails game -- which I did! I'd been holding onto them in the hopes of a BOGO sale. Mine were set to expire on the 28th, though, with no BOGO sale in sight, so I was excited to see this deal. So here's what I got...

10 Sobe Lifewaters @ $1 each

- 5) FREE Sobe Lifewater Coupons (-$5)
- $5 Target Gift Card received for buying 10
Final Cost: 10 FREE!


I should note that I tried to use a 6th FREE coupon in the hopes of a $1 moneymaker, but the computer wouldn't allow it and the cashier politely refused it. No complaints here. Just an FYI. Offer good through 2/26.

No comments:

Post a Comment