Monday, February 28, 2011

Randalls Run for $0.19 Ken's Dressing + FREE Taster's Choice!

I finally got a chance to run the Nescafe Taster's Choice deal at Randall's today. Remember when you buy 3 Nescafe Taster's Choice 20 ct. boxes at $2.99 each, you'll save $2 on each box at checkout, making them just $0.99 each. To be honest, this is already a great price. But since I was able to find some $1/1 coupons at HEB earlier this week, I knew I'd get them for FREE! You can also score a great deal on Ken's Salad Dressing thru tomorrow. Here's what I got...

6 Nescafe Taster's Choice @ $2.99 each
- $12 instant savings ($2 per box WYB 3 or more)
- 6) $1/1 coupons (found at HEB)
Final Cost: 6 FREE + $0.06 overage!!
**If you can't find the $1 coupons, you could also use (ONE) .50/1 coupon in the 2/13 RP and (TWO) .75/1 IP coupons available at the Taster's Choice website. That would bring your total to just $0.47 for THREE 20 ct. boxes. Still a great price!

2 Ken's Salad Dressing 16 oz. @ $1.19 with in-ad coupon
- 2) $1/1 coupons from the 1/9 SS
Final Cost: $0.19 each!

Paid $0.31 OOP for all 8 items in the picture! Happiness!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks! I was so excited about this deal. We love this coffee and I'd stocked up pretty well this fall when they were putting the $1/1 coupons inside the 7 ct. boxes, but we were already running low. So I'm all stocked up again! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Awesome, Awesome! Those purchases make you feel soooo great don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angee! And yes!! This was definitely my favorite deal of the week -- I've had my coffee every morning, and every Frugal Darling knows that everything tastes better when it's FREE!! LOL Thanks for commenting! :D

    ReplyDelete