Friday, February 18, 2011

Randalls: FREE Brownies and Cheap Tomatoes!

If you're planning a trip to Randall's/Safeway this week to score the brownie mix for FREE, you might want to consider pairing it with the Roma tomatoes that are on sale. Have you noticed the price of tomatoes in your stores recently? They're nearly $3 per lb. here!! When I saw that price in HEB the other day, I thought it was a mistake. But Walmart and Kroger were priced around the same. Craziness. So when I saw that Randall's has the Roma tomatoes in the sales ad this week for $0.99/lb. I decided to jump on it! Besides, I never really feel comfortable paying "$0" at the register.

So I did 4 different transactions (since Randall's will only double 1 "like" coupon per transaction") and got all the brownie mixes for FREE and paid around $0.35 for each tomato -- $1.40 total OOP for everything you see in the photo.

.50/1 Duncan Hines Brownie coupons can be found HERE & HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment