Monday, February 28, 2011

Mailbox Goodies!!

So, have you been getting lots of FREE samples in the mail? We have!! Here's what came in over the last few weeks....
  • FREE Pampers Easy-Ups Potty Training Kit + Coupons
  • FREE LaCoste "Joy of Pink" Fragrance Sample
  • Nexxus Pro-Mend Hair Care Samples + $3 Coupon
  • Prilosec OTC Samples
  • Crest White 3D White Strips Sample + $10 Coupon
  • Coupon for FREE Thermacare 1 ct.
  • Coupon for FREE Clairol Nice'n Easy Color Blend Foam
  • Coupon for FREE Purina One BeYOND Dog or Cat Food
What have you gotten lately?

2 comments:

  1. Hey girly! Long time no post.... Gosh I have had some serious issues lately lol
    Seen your post about your grams.... Sorry for your loss. (((( hugs ))))

    I actually got almost all of the same things in the mail. Gave the potty training kit to my SIL ...... She was pretty excited about it! She is potty training her daughter now. I am loving the samples. And the coupons that come with!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girly! Sorry to hear you've been having issues -- I'm not sure if you mean personal stuff or coupon stuff, but if I can help, just let me know. And thank you for the comment about my grandmother. She was a lovely woman. Definitely sad to have her go.

    I'll have to check in on your blogs today. I haven't really been keeping up like I was before -- I'm just now getting back into the groove of things. :D

    ReplyDelete