Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Kroger, HEB, Randalls Deals: Week of 2/9 - 2/15

Here are my favorite grocery deal matchups for the week of 2/9/11 to 2/15/11. I like to read multiple matchups from different bloggers each week since one might find a deal or post a coupon that another might not. I may occasionally post my own matchups, or complete lists, but let's be honest... matchups take a tremendous amount of time, energy, and concentration to create and post. With a toddler underfoot, I find myself struggling to keep up. And besides, most of these women do a FAR better job than I do anyway. LOL It's amazing to me that they manage to work their coupon magic on the sales ads week after week.

KROGER
Kroger Deals from Couponing101
Kroger Deals from Melissa's Bargain Blog
Kroger Deals from Saving Your Cents

HEB
HEB Deals from FrugalReality
HEB Deals from My DFW Mommy
HEB Deals from Deal Finding Chic
HEB Deals from Southern Savers

RANDALLS / SAFEWAY
Randalls Deals from Saving with Shellie
Safeway Deals from The Krazy Coupon Lady
Safeway Deals from My Frugal Adventures
Safeway Deals from The Frugal Find

No comments:

Post a Comment