Saturday, February 19, 2011

Gain Fabric Softener Deals!

The Gain fabric softener sheet stocks are already running low at some of my local Walmart stores, so I thought I'd share that I also found the 80 ct. sheets at HEB for just $3.12. And they had plenty in stock! So if you're not a fan of Walmart, or if you can't find the 80 ct. in stock at your local store, you could try HEB too. In fact, here's a list of all the known places where you can score either FREE or close to FREE Gain softener...

HEB

Gain Fabric Softener Sheets 80 ct. @ $3.12
- $3/1 coupon from the 2/13 RP
Final Cost: $0.12

Gain Fabric Softener Liquid 21 Loads @ $3.49
- $3/1 coupon from the 2/13 RP
Final Cost: $0.49


WALMART

Gain Fabric Softener Sheets 40 ct. @ $1.87
- $3/1 coupon from the 2/13 RP
Final Cost: FREE + $1.13 overage!
**This will depend on your cashier. Coupons go in without beeps, and I've used them successfully on the 40 count, but I did recently have a problem with one cashier. They wouldn't even adjust them down, so I had them removed from my transaction. Attempt at your own risk.

Gain Fabric Softener Sheets 80 ct. @ $3.12 - $3.26
- $3/1 coupon from the 2/13 RP
Final Cost: $0.12 - $0.26!

DOLLAR GENERAL

Gain Fabric Softener Sheets 60 ct. @ $2.99
- $3/1 coupon from the 2/13 RP
Final Cost: FREE!!


FAMILY DOLLAR

Gain Fabric Softener Sheets 60 ct. @ $3
- $3/1 coupon from the 2/13 RP
Final Cost: FREE!!


RITE AID

Gain Fabric Softener Liquid 21 loads @ $2.99
- $3/1 coupon from the 2/13 RP
Final Cost: FREE!!

2 comments:

  1. Do you know how long the price for the Gain is gonna last at Rite Aid? I got a raincheck at Walmart for the softener sheets but I doubt they'll call me when they finally receive the product. They took so much time trying to locate the book from where they gave me the raincheck that it feels like no one pays attention to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My understanding was that all these prices were generally the regular prices -- not necessarily sale prices -- so that price should be good any time. I can't confirm this, though, since I don't have a Rite Aid in my area. Thankfully these coupons are good through the end of March, so hopefully the softener rush dies down soon and we can all get some before the coupons expire.

    And I'm with you about Walmart. I saw a news ticker the other day that said Walmart was "disappointed in decline of US sales." No surprise to me! :(

    ReplyDelete