Friday, February 25, 2011

Blowing Register Rewards = New Coupon Binder!

I decided to blow a huge chunk of my Walgreens Register Rewards this week on a new coupon binder. The one I had before was a cheap 3 ring binder with a plastic cover and it was falling apart. Lord help me if I dropped the binder or accidentally carried it into the store upside down -- my coupons were always threatening to fall out. So I chose this nice binder with a zipper, file section, and zippered inside mesh pouch to hold extra coupons, lists, etc. It even has a pocket for a calculator! I love it! Here's what I got...

Transaction #1

Pampers Cruisers Jumbo Pack @ $8.99
- $1/1 coupon in the P&G Everyday Savings Book
- $2/1 Walgreens coupon from the Infant Care Book
- $2 RR received
Final Cost: $3.99!

RepHresh Brilliant PH Tampons 18 pk @ $5.99
- $1/1 IP
- $5 RR received
Final Cost: FREE!

Breathe Right Strips 10 ct. @ $6.29
- FREE Catalina coupon (Oscillococcinum week)

Final Cost: FREE!
** Totally forgot to add this when I wrote up the post. Thanks, Mrs. Ningning for bringing it to my attention!! :D

Arnicare Pain Relief Gel 2.6 oz @ $5.99
- $2/1 IP
- $6 RR received
Final Cost: FREE + $2 moneymaker!
**This is a monthly deal.

Hunt’s Tomato Sauce 8 oz @ 3 for $1 with in-ad coupon
Final Cost: $0.33 each!
**Filler items.

Arizona Tea 23 oz @ 2 for $1 with in-ad coupon
Final Cost: $0.50
**Filler items.

Paid $14 in previous Register Rewards and $2.47 OOP. Got back $13 in new Register Rewards.


Transaction #2

RepHresh Brilliant PH Tampons 18 pk @ $5.99
- $1/1 IP
- $5 RR received
Final Cost: FREE!

Arnicare Pain Relief Gel 2.6 oz @ $5.99
- $2/1 IP
- $6 RR received
Final Cost: FREE + $2 moneymaker!
**This is a monthly deal.

Mead 5 Star Binder @ $15.99

2 M&M's @ 2 for $1
**Filler items

2 Arizona Teas 23 oz. @ $2 for $1 with in-ad coupon
**Filler items

Paid $23 in previous Register Rewards and $4.30 OOP. Got back $11 in new Register Rewards.

So I got everything in the picture for $19.77. That's like paying $15.99 for my Binder and getting everything else for just $3.78. And I only had to pay a total of $6.77 OOP.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that binder -- I've got the same one, only I found it at my resale shop for $2! I especially love the accordion file in the front zippered section. I didn't even find out about that until I came home. I bought it because it had the zipper around the binder part, and then when I got home, I noticed the second zipper and got a fabulous surprise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much was the breathe right strips? Usually I buy 5 trial size, $0.99 each and use 3 $1.50/1 coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sally -- I'm loving the binder so far!! I wish I'd paid $2 for it, though! Wow -- that's an amazing price. Truthfully, I just wanted to blow a bunch of Register Rewards. I had so many from moneymakers, it was becoming a chore to find things to buy, or run multiple trips before they expired, etc.

    Mrs. Ningning -- I totally forgot to add that to my post! LOL I bought the 10 ct. @ $6.29, but I had a FREE Catalina earned back when we were buying the Oscillococcinum at Walgreens. So I got it for FREE. Happiness! :D

    ReplyDelete