Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Walgreens: 7 Items FREE + $3.92 moneymaker

So here's what I got today during my second trip to Walgreens for the week! I decided to visit a store that's a little "off-the-road" and not nearly as busy as some of the other stores I visit. And I lucked out! They had many of the freebies in stock that I'd missed out on during my Sunday trip. So here's what I got today...

Quaker Instant Oatmeal 10 pk @ $1.99
- $1/1 coupon from the 1/2 RP
Final Cost: $0.99

Nivea for Men Arctic Freeze Shave Gel or After Shave @ $3.99
- $1/1 from coupon book found in a display at cosmetics counter
- $3 RR received
Final Cost: FREE!!


60 ct. Omega Factor-3 @ $10
- $10 RR received
Final Cost: FREE!
** Plus, I got a $3 off coupon inside the box that I can use on another purchase this week for a $3 moneymaker!!

Children’s Oscillococcinum Homeopathic Flu Medicine 6ct @ $8.99
- $2/1 IP coupon
- $9.00 RR received
Final Cost: FREE + $2.01 moneymaker!
** Coupon beeped but cashier pushed it through.

2 Natrol Acai 60 ct @ $10.99 BOGO Sale
- 2) $2/1 coupons from the 10/10 RP, PLUS
- $5/1 Walgreens coupon in the January coupon booklet (deducts $10)

- $10.99 for BOGO Sale

Final Cost: 2 FREE + $3.01 overage!


Holiday Gift Sack @ $0.13 each (50% Clearance) <--- filler item!


Paid $16 in previous register rewards and $2.08 OOP. Got back $22 in register rewards. I also got a catalina coupon for a FREE box of Breathe Right Strips!

So I got everything in the picture (plus Breathe Right Strips in a future purchase) for FREE + $3.92 moneymaker!

2 comments:

  1. I am totally gonna copy this purchase and do the same....I wonder why the Oscillococcinum ( who named that !?!?!?!) isn't going through, I got 2 tonight and had the same issue :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. My guess is that it's a pdf coupon and it printed blurry? I'm just glad my cashier pushed it through -- she didn't even ask questions or eyeball it. My guess is other customers have come in with the same coupon. I'm already working on a follow up visit to roll the RR's I earned in this purchase. My hubby was super excited about the Acai. Apparently, he was taking it at work and I didn't even know! He says it gives him a lot of energy. I thought I was gonna have to force him to take it, but he wants me to get some more! LOL

    ReplyDelete