Sunday, January 2, 2011

Walgreens Run: 5 Items for .22 Cents!!

Well, my luck at Walgreens wasn't quite as great as CVS. By the time we arrived, around 11am, most of the freebies were already wiped out. I did find the melatonin I wanted, however, and considered myself lucky that I brought an extra few coupons since the price in the store was 2 dollars more than listed online. With 2 coupons, however, still FREE. Here's what I got...

SalonPas Arthritis Pain Patches 5pk @ $5.99
- $5.99 RR received
Final Cost: FREE!

2 Natrol Melatonin 100 ct. @ $9.99 BOGO Sale
- $9.99 for BOGO SALE
- 2) $2/1 coupons from the 10/10 RP, PLUS
- $3/1 Walgreens coupon in the January coupon booklet (deducted $6)
Final Cost: 2 FREE!!

2 Holiday Gift Sacks @ $0.13 each <--- filler items!

Paid $6 in previous Register Rewards + $0.22 OOP. Got back a $6 RR. So I got everything in the picture for just $0.22 cents!!

No comments:

Post a Comment