Saturday, January 22, 2011

Gillette Pro-Fusion Moneymaker at Walgreens??

Woohoo!! Apparently shoppers are finding the Gillette Fusion ProGlide razors on clearance at Walgreens this week. These are a register reward deal, so if you can find these on clearance at your store today, you can score an awesome moneymaker! Here's how you do it.

Buy Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor @ $6.50 (clearance price)
- $4/1 coupon from the 12/26 P&G
- $5 RR received
Final Cost: FREE + $2.50 moneymaker!!

Remember, the register reward deal ends today, so hurry! I'm all done with my Walgreens shopping for this week, and not even this moneymaker on a razor my husband LOVES can tempt me out of the house on this F-R-E-E-Z-I-N-G Saturday. Hopefully some of you out there have luck in finding these at your store, though!

(Thanks, Wild for Wags!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment