Saturday, January 15, 2011

Kroger Run: FREE BestLife + Horizon Milk!

I had an awesome trip to Kroger today. Actually, I made two trips. I went earlier this morning to pick up ground beef on sale for $1.57 per lb. While I was there, though, I happened to notice that the Bestlife buttery spread is on sale again 10 for $10!! I knew there was a $1 coupon for these, and I'd been desperately waiting for this sale, especially since we're down to our last tub from the sale several months ago. So I rushed back home to gather coupons and headed back. Here's what I got!

8 Bestlife Buttery Spread Tubs @ $1 each
- 8) $1/1 coupons from the 1/2 SS
Final Cost: 8 FREE!!
**These don't expire until next November, and they're super delicious, so stock up!! These weren't advertised in the ad, so I don't know how long they'll be on sale. Should be through Tuesday at least.

2 Horizon Organic Milk Singles @ $1 each
- 2) $1/1 IP coupons
Final Cost: 2 FREE!!
**Found these in the non-refrigerated organic/health food section. These are also on sale at Randall's this week for the same price.

3 Yakisoba Noodles @ $0.88 each
- 3) .50/1 coupons from the 1/2 SS (doubled to $0.88 each!)
Final Cost: 3 FREE!!

2 Vitamin Water Zero 20 oz. @ $1 each
- BOGO facebook IP coupon (cashier deducted $1.59)
- $1/1 catalina register coupon received last week
Final Cost: 2 FREE + $0.59 overage

Silk Chocolate Soy Milk @ $0.50 (Manager's Special)

Reese's Cup @ $0.50 (Because my total went negative!)

Because the cashier deducted $1.59 on the Vitamin water, my total went negative by $0.14 cents. I tried explaining this to him, but he kept showing me the register print out that said they cost $1.59. So I just grabbed a candy and had him add it.

So I paid just $0.40 out of pocket for everything you see in the picture!
And we're all stocked up on butter again. Yah!!

4 comments:

  1. See now this is why I am jealous of your kroger!! I need to find my go to grocery store!! Your funny! stocked up on butter MONTHS? ago? pshh... I would never keep butter that long. I sadly have 2 teenagers and a hubby who like to eat. * sigh I am so glad I found couponing. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, hopefully Randall's will have a good sale soon. I haven't shopped there much since they stopped letting us stack the ecoupons with paper coupons. But I always check the weekly sales ads. *fingers crossed* for a good week!!

    I have a 15 year-old son, a 10 year-old daughter, and a 20 month old. So we go through food pretty quick too. I might actually make one more run for more butter while it's on sale. I was starting to get nervous as our last tub was slowly dwindling. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why can't we have a Kroger up here, :( Pooh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah.. but you have HEB PLUS!! (So jealous!) And your resale shops are WAY better than mine. :D

    ReplyDelete