Monday, January 17, 2011

Kroger Run for FREE Carefree Liners!

OK, last run for the day! This trip to Kroger actually had two purposes.
  1. Stock up on FREE pantiliners!!
  2. Test a rumor I read recently that Kroger is no longer doubling unlimited "like" coupons.
So even though I was nervous, I put 7 packages of liners in my cart and headed to the register. I watched carefully and all 7 coupons doubled -- just like I'd hoped! So at least for now, they don't seem to be limiting us to 3 like they used to. I sure wish Randall's would lift their limit!! Here's what I got...

2 Bestlife Buttery Spread Tubs @ $1 each
- 2) $1/1 coupons from the 1/2 SS
Final Cost: 2 FREE!!
**These don't expire until next November, and they're super delicious, so stock up!! These weren't advertised in the ad, so I don't know how long they'll be on sale. Should be through Tuesday at least.


7 Carefree Pantiliners 22 ct. @ $1 each
- 7) .50/1 coupon from 1/9 SS or IP (doubled to $1)
Final Cost: 7 FREE!!


2 Roma Tomatoes @ $0.44

So I paid just $0.44 OOP for everything you see in the photo and I'm all stocked up on liners!

3 comments: