Friday, January 28, 2011

Old El Paso MoneyMaker at Kroger!

There's a great new Kroger Catalina for Old El Paso products. Here's how it works...

Old El Paso Taco Shells, Dinner Kits, Seasonings, Refried Beans, Heat & Serve Side Dishes
(1/24/11 - 2/20/11)
Buy 3 Get $1 off your next beef or chicken purchase
Buy 5 Get $3 off your next beef or chicken purchase

Kroger currently has their Taco Seasoning Mixes on sale 5 for $4. Pair this price with coupons and catalina for a small moneymaker.

Buy 6 Old El Paso Taco Seasoning Mixes @ $0.80 each
- 2) .60/2 IP coupons
- 2) Buy 2, Get 1 FREE peelies (found on taco shells)
- $3 OYNSO received wyb 5 or more Old El Paso products
Final Cost: 6 FREE + $1 moneymaker!!

UPDATE: I just found a .50/1 IP coupon HERE (Site is in Spanish. You'll need to register, login, and go to the "Ahorros" tab to print your coupon.) Be sure to print TWO! This one should double (up to $0.80 each) making this scenario 6 FREE + $1.40 moneymaker! NICE!

3 comments:

  1. *tear! LOL Omgosh I have been out of it for a few days. ugh! I hate this weather. LOl I need to post a few things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kalli -- I wanted to let you know that ever since you changed your blog design (to the current design), it won't let me comment there. Everytime I hit "post comment" -- it does nothing. Not sure if it's a template issue or what??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im sorry! Ugh! I had to get rid of it! I noticed that too!! It was the template. Thanks! I have been really out of it the last few days..... so much to catch up on! but its fixed. Now I just have to find another background

    ReplyDelete