Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Kroger: Coffee-Mate FREE + Moneymaker !

There's a great new Catalina offer at Kroger for Coffee-Mate. Here's how it works...

Nestle Coffee-Mate Liquid Creamer 16 oz or larger
(1/24/11 - 2/20/11)

Buy 2 Get $1 OYNSO (.50 cents savings per item)
Buy 3 Get $2 OYNSO (.66 cents savings per item)
Buy 4 or more Get $3 (.75 cents savings per item)

I got so excited when I saw this because I knew my local Kroger still had a lot of the seasonal Coffee-Mate on clearance for $1.04 per bottle, so I knew I could score an awesome moneymaker on these! Here's what I got....

4 Coffee-Mate Creamers 16 oz. @ $1.04 each (clearance price)
- 2) .75/1 IP coupons
- 2) .55/1 coupons from the 11/14 RP
- $3 OYNSO received for buying 4 or more
Final Cost: 4 FREE + $1.44 moneymaker!!
**I ran this deal twice in two different transactions for a total of 8 FREE + $2.88 moneymaker! And I plan to freeze the ones I don't need right away. Yes, another item you can freeze!!

3 Bestlife Buttery Spread Tubs @ $1 each
- 2) $1/1 coupons from the 1/2 SS
Final Cost: 3 FREE!!
**Got these for my sister. We're all stocked up here.


6 Carefree Pantiliners 22 ct. @ $1 each
- 6) .50/1 coupon from 1/9 SS or IP (doubled to $1 each)
Final Cost: 6 FREE!!


3 Yakisoba Noodles @ $0.88 each
- 3) .50/1 coupons from the 1/2 SS (doubled to $0.88 each)
Final Cost: 3 FREE!!
** We decided we love, love, love the Cheddar Cheese flavor. Tastes like Kraft Mac & Cheese! Yum!

4 Campbell's Golden Mushroom Soup @ $1 each
- $1/4 IP coupon
Final Cost: $0.75 each!!

**Not a "WOW" price but I use this soup in a lot of my recipes and I usually pay $1.29 full price, so still a good deal!

Frozen Mega Sale Items: Buy 10 participating items, get $5 off instantly! Must Buy in groups of 10. Prices shown reflect discount!

4 Totino's Pizza Rolls @ $2.49 each
- 2) .50/2 IP coupon (doubled to $1 each)
- .40/1 Cellfire ecoupon

Final Cost: $1.89 each
** Not sure why the ecoupon also came off. Kroger's coupon policy is to NOT stack paper coupons with digital coupons. Some slip through the cracks, I guess. ???


6 Tai Pai Individual Entrees @ $1.49 each
- 6) .50/1 coupons from the 1/23 RP (doubled to $1 each)

Final Cost: $0.99 each

So I basically got everything in the picture (34 items) for a total of $13.62!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks!! I was especially excited about the coffee-mate moneymaker. Had some pumpkin spice in my coffee this morning. Mmmm... (Everything tastes better when it's free, you know? LOL) :D

    ReplyDelete