Sunday, January 9, 2011

CVS Run 1/9 -- Starbucks Stock-Up!!

Woohoo! My hubby is gonna be super-psyched about this week's CVS trip!! He absolutely LOVES the Starbucks Frappucinos, but we rarely buy them. (These make me gag -- not from the taste, but from the PRICE!!) So when I realized I could work them into a scenario and pair them with a $5 off $30 CVS purchase coupon -- I decided to stock up!! So here's what I got.

Spend $20 on Select Products, Get $10 ECB
(limit 1)
4 Starbucks Frappuccino 4 pks @ $4.99 each
1 Pepsi Max 2 liter @ $1
- 4) $1/1 Starbucks coupons from the 11/21 SS
- $10 ECB received for spending $20
Final Cost: $6.96 for EVERYTHING

Spend $20 on Select Maalox, Gas-X, Prevacid, or Benefiber, get $10 ECB (limit 1)
3 Maalox Advanced 65 ct. chewables @ $6.39 each
1 Maalox liquid 12 oz @ $5.99
- 4) $5/1 coupons from the 1/9 SS
- $10 ECB received for spending $20
Final Cost: FREE + $4.84 moneymaker!
**If your store has enough of the Maalox liquid in stock, you can buy 4 of those instead for a $6.04 moneymaker! Unfortunately for me, my store only had 1 left, and I didn't feel like driving all over town.

Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Minis King Size @ $1.59
- $1.59 ECB received (limit 1)
Final Cost: FREE!!

Twix Single @ $0.89
- $0.89 ECB received (limit 1)
Final Cost: FREE!!

1 Pepsi Max @ $1

Used my $5 off $30 purchase CVS email coupon. Paid $20 in previous Extra Care Bucks and $0.62 OOP. Got back a total of $22.48 in Extra Care Bucks. So I got everything in the picture (including my husband's outragiously priced coffee drinks) for FREE + $1.86 moneymaker!!
I'm thinkin' Momma earned a foot rub!!


-->> SEE THE FULL LIST OF MY FAVORITE CVS DEALS THIS WEEK!

5 comments:

  1. Lucky ducky!! I love those starbucks drinks!! YUMMMMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kali - do you have a CVS there? If so, make sure you get a reusable bag and bag tag. You'll earn a $1 Extra Care Buck for every trip. That's like getting $0.25 off every purchase. Even if you only buy a candy bar!!

    They have bags priced at around $1 and $1 for the bag tag. So it's a 2 dollar investment that will pay for itself AGAIN and AGAIN. I've already made over $30 since I bought mine. Just a tip! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i do have one.... haven't ventured there yet....thanks for the tip! I will get them when I go there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT??? Girl, CVS should be the very FIRST place a newbie couponer should go. LOL They are absolutely the most coupon friendly of all the stores. You can use ECB's like cash -- NO STUPID RULES LIKE WALGREENS. AND ECB's don't expire for a month!! You can price check items yourself at the magic coupon machine (which also offers store coupons that you can stack with manufacturer's coupons for added savings). You can save more with their bag tag program ($1 ECB for every 4 trips). You'll earn ECB rewards based on your quarterly percentage spent there. AND -- they send great email coupons for cash off or free items! I love, love, love them. I'd leg hump them - if that were possible. Seriously, what are you waiting for??? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Which is better Coca-Cola or Pepsi?
    ANSWER THE POLL and you could get a prepaid VISA gift card!

    ReplyDelete