Sunday, January 2, 2011

CVS Run 1/2 -- Wisk and Snack Bars!

I've been running low on Extra Care Bucks lately, so to keep my out of pocket costs down, I've been cherry-picking my deals -- generally only grabbing freebies or moneymakers, just enough to roll my ECB's. I couldn't resist a chance to stock up on laundry detergent, though... here's what I got...

5 Wisk Detergents @ $5 each
- 5) $2/1 coupons from the 1/2 RP
- $10 ECB received for spending $25
Final Cost: $1 each!

2 South Beach Protein Fit or Fiber Fit Bars 5ct @ $2.50 each
2 Planters Nut-rition bars 5 ct. @ $2.50 each

- 2) $2/1 South Beach Living Fit IP coupons, PLUS
- 2) .75/1 Nut-rition coupons from the 1/2 SS
- $4 ECB for buying 4

Final Cost: 4 for $0.50 or $0.13 each!!


Paid $6.50 in previous ECB's and $13.92 OOP. Got back a $10 and $4 ECB. So I basically got everything in the picture for $6.42 including the tax. And I was amazed, actually, my CVS had loads (no pun intended!!) of the detergent in stock! We didn't get there until late morning, so I expected them to be wiped out. Lucky day!

No comments:

Post a Comment