Friday, January 7, 2011

CVS: Excedrin Money Maker - FINALLY!!

You can imagine my coupon glee when I opened my mailbox this afternoon and found not only the $1 off Salonpas coupon (to pair with the Salonpas RR deal at Walgreens this week), but 2 more of the FREE Excedrin coupons I'd been waiting on all week. That means 4 boxes of Excedrin for FREE + $10 moneymaker at CVS this week! Woohoo! Here's what I got!

Spend $20 on Excedrin, get $10 ECB (limit 1)
2 Excedrin Extra Strength Express Gels 20 ct. @ $5.39 each
2 Excedrin Migraine Caplets 24 ct. @ $5.29 each
- 4) FREE Excedrin coupons I posted about HERE and HERE.
- $10 ECB received when you spend $20
Final Cost: FREE + $10 moneymaker!
** One of the Express Gels I bought even had a FREE 8ct. Excedrin PM attached to it!

Buy 2 Revlon Cosmetics or Beauty Tools, get $7 ECB (limit 1)
2 Revlon Nail Clippers or Files @ $3.19 each
- $7 ECB received for buying 2
Final Cost: FREE + $0.62 moneymaker!
** There was a $1/1 Revlon Beauty tool manufacturer coupon available on Target's site previously that would make this an even bigger moneymaker!

So I got everything in the picture for FREE + $10.62 moneymaker! Happiness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment