Tuesday, January 11, 2011

3 Stores, 27 items, $3.69 Total!!

Wow! Sorry, guys.. I meant to post this yesterday afternoon! We just got busy around here. Many of these deals are no longer valid, since the new sales ads started this morning. But I thought I'd post it anyway. I know I have a few new readers who might not be familiar with couponing, so I believe this is a good example of the power of coupons! If you're not already couponing, I hope this will encourage you to consider it. You can save soooo much money! Here's what I got yesterday at three different stores -- Randalls, Walgreens, and Kroger!

--- RANDALLS ---

5 Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks @ $0.99 each
- .50/2 coupon from the 1/2 GM (doubled to $1)
- .50/2 cellfire ecoupon
- $3 OYNSO for buying 5
Final Cost: 5 Boxes for $0.45 or $0.09 each!!

2 Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa @ $1.50 each
- 2) $2/2 IP coupons (no longer available)
Final Cost: 2 FREE + $1 overage!!

Paid $2.12 OOP and got back a $3 catalina coupon good towards a future purchase. So I got everything in this transaction for FREE + $0.88 moneymaker! This should have been a better deal, though, since I was hoping more ecoupons would come off on the fruit snacks. That's why I don't like ecoupons -- they're too unpredictable. Still... it was a moneymaker, so I can't complain.


--- WALGREENS ---


2 Stayfree Ultra Thin 36 ct. @ $6.49 each
- BOGO coupon from the 1/9 SS (-$6.00 Max Value)
- $1/1 coupon from the 11/7 RP or IP (for the one you’re paying for)
- $3/1 in-ad coupon (deducted $6)
Final Cost: Both FREE + $0.02 overage!
** BOGO coupon has a max value of $6.

PillGlide Swallowing Spray $5
- $5 RR received
Final Cost: FREE!
** This is a MONTHLY Register Reward Deal!!

2 Chloraseptic Sore Throat Spray Pocket Pumps @ $3.99 each
- 2) $1/1 coupons from the 11/14 SS or IP
- $5 RR received wyb 2
Final Cost: $0.49 each!
** This is a MONTHLY Register Reward Deal!!


Paid with a $10 Register Reward and $0.96 OOP. Got back a total of $10 in new Register Rewards. So I got everything in this transaction for just $0.96 cents! Unfortunately, after visiting several different stores, I never did find the Kids Gummy Vitamins in stock and that's what I wanted the most. Sadness!

--- KROGER ---


Bananas 2.68 lbs @ $1.20
Onions 2.86 lbs. @ 2.55
1 Gallon Whole Milk @ $2.68

4 Boxes Special K Cereal 12 oz. @ $2.78 each
- 2)
BOGO IP's (-$5.56)
- $1/2 coupon found in Frosted Mini Wheats (for the 2 you're paying for)
- $4 for the Buy 4 save $4 promotion
Final Cost: 4 boxes for $0.56 Total or $0.14 each!!


P&G Stock up and Save - Buy 4 Save $4 Promotion!
4 Old Spice Deoderants @ $1.99 each
4 Old Spice Body Washes @ $3.50 each
- 4) FREE Body Wash wyb Deoderant coupons 12/26 P&G (-14)
- 2) $1/2 Deoderant coupons 12/26 P&G
- $8 for promotion ($4 x 2 for buying 8 products)
Final Cost: FREE + $2.04 overage towards other groceries!!


Paid $3.61 out of pocket on this transaction after my tax went negative by $1.34??? I never quite understand why tax goes negative, but hey, I'll take it!! LOL

So I basically got everything in the picture -- after coupons, register rewards, and catalinas -- for just $3.69!! Happiness!!


(Walgreens deals are effective through Saturday 1/15! Randall's and Kroger sales ended 1/11.)

2 comments:

  1. WOWZA!!!! Great JOB!! Dang it..... I cant wait till I get better at this!!!

    ReplyDelete