Monday, December 27, 2010

Walmart: Herbal Essences Gift Pack MoneyMaker!

So my daughter and I headed to Walmart this afternoon to get some hair color and see if I could find any of the gift packs on clearance. Well, I didn't find any of the Gillette sets or any of the febreze Candles with hang tags, but I did find an Herbal Essences gift pack with the Bonus Allure magazine/refund offer. This offer is good for a FREE one year subscription to Allure magazine, or you can opt for a $9.99 refund instead.

Plus, when I opened the package, I found a $2 off any Clairol hair color coupon, which worked perfectly since I was going to buy hair color anyway!! Here's what I got...

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Gift Pack @ $5 (Clearance)
- $9.99 refund received with code in the pack
Final Cost: FREE + $4.99 moneymaker!
** There's also a FREE Herbal Essences Styler wyb Herbal Essences product coupon available in the 12/26 P&G that you could pair with this deal to make it even sweeter. Unfortunately, I didn't have this coupon with me.

Herbal Essences Hair Color @ $5.97
- $2/1 Clairol Hair Color coupon found inside the Gift Pack
Final Cost: $3.97

So I basically got everything in the picture for FREE + $1.02 moneymaker!!

No comments:

Post a Comment