Friday, December 31, 2010

Walmart Run: FREE Yogurt + Febreze Luminary!

While we were at Walmart tonight stocking up on goodies for our "appetizer dinner", I couldn't help but take another look to see if I could find the febreze Luminary sets with the Bonus Magazine tags on them. You'll remember with this Magazine offer, you can choose to take a Year Subscription to a magazine, or a $12 refund. All the other stores I've checked so far didn't have them, but this Walmart had LOTS of them!! Yah!! Here's what I got...

1 febreze Flameless Luminary Starter Kit @ $14.87
- $5/1 coupon from the P&G Brand Sampler Booklet
Paid: $9.87
Will Submit for $12 refund with code found on Bonus Offer Tag
Final Cost: FREE + $2.13 moneymaker!
** There's also a $4/1 coupon in the Home Made Simple "Organize in Style" Booklet

1 febreze Flameless Luminary Refill @ $4.92
- FREE refill wyb Starter Kit coupon 11/28 P&G (expires today!)
Final Cost: FREE!!

4 Athenos Greek Yogurts @ $1 each
- 2) $2/2 IP
Final Cost: 4 FREE!!

I was a little sad to see the luminary kits were priced higher than I've seen them before, or online prices, but at least I got a FREE refill out of it. And I love the Willow Blossom Scent -- can't wait to try it out!

So I got everything in the picture for FREE + $2.13 moneymaker!

No comments:

Post a Comment