Sunday, December 12, 2010

Walgreens Run 12/12

So my objective this week with my Walgreens shopping will be to spend or roll my Super Jingle Cash rewards earned last week. I'd earned a $10 and two $5 Super Jingle Cash coupons for buying toys and Christmas lights. Remember that these "Super" Jingle Cash coupons are only good for one week, you can't use more than one per transaction, and they don't roll. So if you spend $25 and use a $5 Super Jingle Cash coupon from last week to pay for it, you won't get another $5 Super Jingle cash for spending $25.

Anyway... this is how I decided to spend two of my Super Jingle Cash rewards today. I still have $15 worth of Hallmark RR's to spend too, but thankfully I have through next week to blow those. Here's what I got today...

Transaction #1

Activ-On Joint & Muscle @ $7.99
- $8 RR received
Final Cost: FREE!

Goody Elastic Hair bands @ $2
- $2 RR received
Final Cost: FREE!

2 Bic Comfort 3 Razor 4 pks + 2 Bonus @ $3.99 BOGO sale
- 2) $2/1 coupons from the 12/12 SS
Final Cost: 2 FREE!!
**Second coupon beeped - cashier adjusted down to $1.99

Dr. Pepper 2 liter @ $0.89 with in-ad coupon
Final Cost: $0.89

Paid: $10 Super Jingle Cash and $0.88 OOP.
Received: $10 in regular Jingle Cash (good for 2 weeks!)

So I got everything in this transaction for $0.88! And I rolled my $10 Super Jingle Cash forward -- now I have 2 more weeks to find good deals!


Transaction #2

2 Splenda with Fiber 80 ct. packs @ $2.99 each
- 2) $2/1 coupons from the 11/7 RP
Final Cost: $0.99 each!

Aleve tablets 50 ct. @ $6.79
- $3 off in-ad coupon, plus
- $1/1 coupon from the 10/24 RP or IP
Final Cost: $2.79
** Not an impressive price, but my hubby needs these for his heel and we just ran out

Diet Dr. Pepper @ $0.89 with in-ad coupon
Final Cost: $0.89

Paid: $5 Super Jingle Cash and $0.66 OOP.


I'll post my favorite Walgreens deals for this week in a little while. Gotta go make some chili for the kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment