Friday, December 10, 2010

Vtech & Leapfrog toys at Walgreens - $1.99 each!!

Since I just posted this great toy deal you can score at Walgreens, I thought I'd highlight some of the AWESOME learning toys I found there today you can get with this deal. There were several Vtech and Leapfrog games priced at $9.99. I actually wanted to buy these toys, but all the age groups were either two young or too old for the kids I'm buying for this year. Here are some of the great games I noticed at my local Walgreens:
  • Vtech Write and Learn Letter Pad @ $9.99
  • Vtech ABC Phonics Pal @ $9.99
  • Vtech Rhyme & Discover Book @ $9.99
  • Leapfrog Chat & Count Cell Phone @ $9.99
  • Leapfrog Learn & Groove Counting Maracas @ $9.99
Here's how you can score 2 of these games for just $1.99 each!!

Buy 6 Hallmark White Tissues 20 ct. @ $0.99 each
Buy 2 Vtech or Leapfrog toys @ $9.99 each
Use the 3 for $1 in-ad coupon for the tissue paper (will deduct $3.94)
Use the $4 off any $9.99 toy in-ad coupon (will deduct $8 for buying 2)
Pay: $13.98
Get Back: $5 for buying 6 Hallmark items +
$5 Super Jingle Cash for spending $25
Final Cost: $3.48 or $1.99 per toy + 6 FREE tissue papers!!

NOTE: Many of these toys were found on the regular toy isle and not mixed in with the Christmas toys. So be sure to check both sections if you don't see them with all the other $9.99 toys. Also, sale runs through tomorrow -- so hurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment