Sunday, December 12, 2010

Target & Walmart Run -- FREE Travel Battleship!

More Christmas shopping! I found some goodies at Target and Walmart that I thought I'd share. Here's what I got...

TARGET

6 Travel Battleship Games @ $4.99 each
- 6) $5/1 coupons from the 12/5 SS
Final Cost: 6 FREE + $0.06 overage

Holiday Cards 16 ct. @ $1 (Dollar Spot)
** Got these for the gift bags I'm putting together for my hubby's employees.

Crayola Color Board Book @ $1 (Dollar Spot)
** The Dollar Spot has great stocking stuffers!!

90 piece Peel & Stick Holiday Labels @ $1


WALMART

4 Scrabble Slam games @ $5 each
- 4) $5/1 coupon cards found inside Pictureka game packages
Final Cost: 4 FREE + 4 more coupon cards for more FREE games!

2 Tic Tac Single Packs @ $1.04 each
- 2) .75/1 coupons from the 10/3 RP
Final Cost: $0.29 each
** There was also a .25/1 peelie on the green apple flavor that will triple at Kroger. Yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment