Friday, December 3, 2010

Pantene Moneymaker at CVS!!

After looking at next week's sales (nothing too great), I decided to use my $5 off $30 CVS email coupon and run this deal I read about at Katy Couponers. Here's what I got...

Complete Contact Solution 12 oz @ $9.99
- $9.99 ECB received
Final Cost: FREE!!

6 Pantene Shampoos & Conditioners 12.6 oz. @ $3.33 each
2 Pantene Hairsprays @ $3.49
- 4) BOGO coupons from the 11/28 P&G
- 2) $1/2 coupons from the 11/28 P&G (for the 4 you're paying for)
- $5 ECB received for spending $20 on select P&G products
- $4 ECB received for each of the Pantene Stylers ($2 each)
Final Cost: $0.33 each!
* BOGO coupon is for FREE shampoo, so make sure you have at least 4 of those.

I used the $5 off $30 purchase CVS email coupon. Paid $9 in previous Extra Care Bucks and $8.26 out of pocket. (This is a high OOP for me, but I used up almost all my ECB's when I stocked up on hairbrushes a few weeks ago. And I got back $18.99 in Extra Care Bucks.

So I basically got everything in the picture for FREE and made a profit of $1.73!!

No comments:

Post a Comment