Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Macy's Save $10 off $25 Purchase - Last Day!

Sorry... I meant to post this yesterday but the holidays have kept me so busy lately. Today was all about Christmas cards. So I spent the day taking the kid's pictures, having cards made, picking them up, addressing envelopes, etc. And yes, I realize I'm horribly late in getting this task done -- I'll be lucky if they arrive by Christmas -- but it's something I've been putting off since our youngest son is a HOLY terror and won't sit still even to sleep, much less to take a photograph. Eurgh.

Anyway... here's a great deal I was hoping to take advantage of tomorrow, so I thought I'd share it. Head over HERE to print a WOW! pass good for $10 off a $25 purchase at Macy's. This one is valid for their One Day Sale on Wednesday December 22nd until 1 P.M. ONLY!! So get there early! And yes, you can use it on clearance and sale items!

I've used this type of coupon before to score some really great clearance finds. Just be sure to read the exclusions. And you can't use it on specials or super buys! I was told during my last trip that anything ending in .98 is considered a super buy -- even if it isn't labeled as such. So watch out for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment