Friday, December 31, 2010

Frugal Darling's Favorite Deals of 2010

Since it's almost the New Year, I thought I'd list some of my favorite frugal finds and coupon deals of 2010. Keep in mind that I've only been extreme couponing since July. And I didn't start this blog until August. Here we go...
  • My 1st CVS shopping trip. Sometime in early July. My sister and her husband sent me the link to the Hip2Save website. I got 19 items for $22 dollars. 3 of the items were completely FREE. Looking back, it wasn't a very impressive trip, but it was enough to hook me!
  • When the Randalls customer service rep wrote me an "IOU" catalina on my receipt. LOL!!
  • All the many trips I made to CVS where I walked out having made more money than I spent!! Like this trip! Or this trip. Or this trip. Or this one where I practically drool over CVS -- sheesh! Obsessed much?? Or maybe this one? LOL There were way too many. CVS is absolutely this couponer's favorite store of the year!
What were your favorite deals in 2010?

No comments:

Post a Comment