Tuesday, December 7, 2010

FREE Snickers Nutcracker Singles at Walgreens!

Here's another great freebie you can score at Walgreens! These cute little Snickers Nutcracker singles are on sale 3 for $1 this week. Pair that with the $2 off 3 coupon found in this week's Red Plum insert, and you can get 6 FREE!! These would make great Christmas stocking stuffers!! Or Momma's Mouth-Stuffers! I'm just sayin'....

Here's how you'd run this deal...


Buy 6 Snickers Nutcracker Singles at 3 for $1
($2 Total)

- $2/3 coupon from the 12/5 RP

Final Cost: 6 FREE!!


NOTE: Personally, I haven't run this deal yet. I plan to today. My one concern is that Walgreen's coupon policy is to adjust coupons down, so my instinct is to use 2 of these coupons. Others have run this deal without a problem, but I'm going to have an extra coupon with me just in case. I'll update later after I make this run!

No comments:

Post a Comment