Sunday, December 5, 2010

FREE Hasbro Games & First Aid Kits at Target!!

Woohoo -- I'm finally getting some of my Christmas shopping done! Here are some great freebies and cheapies you can score at Target!! Here's what I got...

7 Hungry Hungry Hippos Travel Games @ $4.99
- 7) $5/1 Hasbro Hungry Hippos coupons from the 12/5 SS or IP

Final Cost: 7 FREE + $0.07 overage

** Look for these in the stocking stuffer section.


2 Johnson & Johnson First Aid Kits @ $0.97 each

- 2) $1/1 any Johnson & Johnson product IP coupons
Final Cost: 2 FREE + $0.06 overage

** Look for these in the travel section.


5 Pictureka Card Games @ $5.24 each

- 5) $5 Hasbro Pictureka coupons from the 12/5 SS or IP

Final Cost: $0.24 each!!
** Some areas had these priced at $4.99, so FREE with coupon!

So I basically got everything in the picture above for only $1.07!! And I'm pretty much stocked up for nieces, nephews, and other little ones we end up seeing at the holidays. Plus, I'll have a few left over to donate to Toys for Tots!


While I was at Target, I also found these cute toddler shirts for my son. They were on clearance at $3.48 and $3.50!! A cold front came in this morning that reminded us he needs more warm clothes -- Momma delivered!

UPDATE: An internet printable $5/1 coupon for the Hungry Hungry Hippos and Pictureka games have just surfaced. I updated the scenario above with the links!

No comments:

Post a Comment